Your Bed At Home Will Be Jealous
Surf. Type. Watch. Snooze. Feast. Relax. There aren’t rules for how you spend time in our guestrooms. Just know it’s time well spent. Get entertained when you connect virtually any electronic device to the HDTV. Get some rest spread out on big beds decked in Hilton Serenity Collection linens. Get work done fast when you sink into a leather chair at your desk. It’s all here. You need to be, too.
Luxury Suite Accommodations
Bigger than most San Francisco apartments, our luxury suites measure 1278 sq. ft. and give you ample space for intimate gatherings or small meetings. A separate living area with sofa, coffee table, wet bar and second HDTV with GuestLink™ hookup is standard. Optionally, we can offer a two-bedroom suite featuring spectacular views of the Bay, surrounding park and nature trails.
When it’s time to crash for the night, your bed is a giant, soft, welcoming sanctuary, outfitted in Hilton Serenity linens. Don’t forget—we give you private access to our Executive Lounge for complimentary breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres. Mmmmm, fruits and cheeses.
Executive Room Accommodations
Marble-accented bathrooms. Cutting-edge electronics. Beds so big they probably show up on satellite imagery. Executive Rooms on the top floors get hooked up with a large HDTV, around-the-clock business center access, Serenity Bed with Suite Dreams™ mattress, and Guestlink™—a cool little device that lets you connect almost any type of gadget straight to the TV.
Overlooking the San Francisco Bay. Views of the planes approaching SFO. Private access for Executive Room and Select Hilton HHonors guests only. Open at the most important times. Our Executive Lounge provides you a complimentary breakfast each morning, and free hors d’oeuvres every evening.
Executive Lounge open daily 6 AM - 11 PM
Continental Breakfast served 6am - 10am
Coffee & Tea Service - All Day
Evening Hors d'oeuvres - 5pm - 7pm
Cash Bar - 5pm - 10pm
Fresh Baked Cookies - 5pm - 9pm
*Hours subject to change
EXECUTIVE LOUNGEClick Here for Rooms Slideshow
Click Here for Room 360's.
ADA compliant, and fully appointed with comfortable chair, large work desk, and queen-size bed. Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront’s accessible guest rooms accommodate every need.
Download our Hotel Fact Sheet
Humming With Progress
Business is a pleasure. Meetings ebb and flow. The lobby’s Wi-Fi races along as you fine-tune your presentation in our 24-hour business center. But it’s not just all work. Hit up the always-open fitness center, or trade in your jacket and tie for a swimsuit and towel. Just four miles from San Francisco International Airport and BART, Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront is home base for reaching everywhere else.
You won’t forget your time here. Especially with a memento or souvenir from our gift store. From Golden Gate Bridge t-shirts to Alcatraz key chains to cable car coffee mugs, take home a little bit of San Francisco to share with your family.
Get to San Francisco International Airport. Fast. Or, get dropped off at the SFO Airport BART station located at the International Terminal. Our shuttle runs every 20 minutes. When you’ve got somewhere to be, we’re the ones who help get you there.
Hit the Gym
Lift. Sprint. Sweat. Burn off a big breakfast and work away stress with complimentary access to our state-of-the-art fitness center open 24 hours, or take a scenic run right along the bay.
Schedule a Meeting
Better business takes place in a private setting. Connect both in-person and online in one of our 11 Wi-Fi-ready meeting spaces.
THE ILLUMINATION AWARDS - In recognition of meritorious contribution to lighting design the "Illuminating Engineering Society of North America.
View Award Certificate
LIGHTING AWARD SLIDESHOWClick Here for Slideshow
HOTEL SLIDESHOWClick Here for Hotel Slideshow
Download the Hotel Fact Sheet
Special Pricing & Promotions
Reward yourself for staying smart. When it’s time for a getaway, we offer unique travel packages and hotel discounts. Search our latest special offers for receiving full service at less-than full prices. Our website pricing even has a best rate guarantee (subject to change without notice).
Explore the eccentric and electric Bay Area. When you book with us in advance, you can save even more off our Best Available Rate. It’s better than best. Come for business, stay for pleasure. Save no matter what.Click here for reservations
Bed & Breakfast
Date night? How about date weekend? Special occasion or not, you need some smooch time. Make the most of your weekend in the Bay Area, and book a Hilton Bed & Breakfast package. With special rates and complimentary breakfasts for two, we offer the perfect way to relax, recharge and reconnect.Click here for reservations
Family Fun Package
It’s fun — and savings — for the whole family. Come stay with us and we’ll include breakfast for four and free high-speed Internet access. Where do you want to go with your family vacation?Click here for reservations
Stay Hilton. Go Out. Package
Ignite your own memorable moments, discover top gay destinations and experience the most exciting Pride Season celebrations and LGBT events in the world. Enjoy high-speed Internet, a free one-year digital subscription to OUT magazine, two free welcome beverages and late checkout, where and when available with this value added gay travel package. LGBT travel ideas begin at hilton.com/GoOut.Click here for reservations
Aiport Parking Package
With our Airport Parking Package, leave your car with us, get a great night’s rest—and we’ll give you a ride to the airport in the morning (and pick you up when you return).Click here for reservations
Room and Bart Package
ith our room and B.A.R.T. package (Bay Area Rapid Transit) you will be able to travel in style to downtown San Francisco! Plus we will upgrade your stay to an Executive level room with access to daily breakfast in our club lounge.Click here for reservations
for Each Other
San Francisco is romantic, sure. But with our Hilton Romance package, your guestroom is the only place you want to be. Designed just for two—as in you and your special someone—this getaway lets you focus on each other instead of the rest of the world.Click here for reservations
Stay Two Nights and Save
Stay two nights and save!
Save up to 20% when you stay longer! Don't limit yourself to a one night stay when you can stay and save more at the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront. So come and experience all that San Francisco has to offer with extra nights to explore and relax. Minimum stay two nights. Rate will be adjusted at check-out.Click here for reservations
Sun, Fun & Fuel Package
Why not spend a few days at the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront! Whether you are visiting friends or seeing the sites that the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer we are located close to it all.Click here for reservations
Full Bellies, Full Bar, Full Service
Waterfront views and filling foods. The laidback, casual atmosphere of Windows on the Bay has you taking it easy during breakfast, lunch or dinner. Order up a feast from a diverse Northern California menu teeming with favorites such as the Windows Waffle with whipped cream and strawberries, Poached Prawn Salad, and the Butternut Squash Risotto. Finish up with your own Chocolate Lava Cake topped with vanilla-bean ice cream. Be careful, though, this hot & cold dessert is dangerously delectable.
Breakfast Hours: 6:00 am – 11:00 am
Lunch Hours: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dinner Hours: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
RESTAURANT SLIDESHOWClick Here for Restaurant Slideshow
Click Here for Restaurant 360.
Grab A Seat, Grab A Drink
Sightseeing. Meetings. Parking. Traveling. San Francisco days are jam-packed with things you have to do. Now is the time to relax. The Lobby Lounge at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront is an escape from the daily grind. Sit back and order some refreshment. Our beers and wines are always a hit, but if you’re feeling extra fancy, get a specialty cocktail like our Frisco Sour, Blush Berry Rum or White Gummy Bear. Yes, we said White Gummy Bear.
Open Daily: 2:00 pm - 12:00 am
LOUNGE SLIDESHOWClick Here for Lobby Lounge Slideshow
Click Here for Lounge 360.
I Do… Not Want to Worry
Menus that make your tastebuds smile. Award-winning lighting that strikes the perfect mood. Service so seamless, you won’t notice the hustle and bustle going on behind the scenes. Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront provides only worry-free weddings. We guide you through the day to ensure photo-worthy fun for every guest on your list. That’s our job. Your job? Have the time of your life!
Get the party started with a catered cocktail hour & rehearsal dinner. Keep it going with a post-wedding brunch. We offer upgrades for flowers, decorative linens, ice sculptures—the works, really. We coordinate your small army of florists, DJs, bakers, and limo drivers. They know where to be and when.
Bridal Refresh Room
>The Hotel provides a Bridal Refresh Room for the entire wedding day. The bride & groom enjoy this private area for personal hors d’oeuvres and beverage service before being announced at the reception.
Talk about worry-free! For no additional charge, our wedding planner helps coordinate all aspects of your big day. From vendors to catering to making sure everyone knows where to be and when, Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront has got your back…and train, if needed.
Wedding Specialists supervise events in their entirety. From regularly scheduled planning sessions to the ending notes of the night’s final song, the Wedding Specialist ensures each part of the big day seamlessly transitions to the next.
Of course, none of these amazing amenities would mean as much without a wonderful ballroom or party space in which to enjoy them.
There are 11 rooms for a total of 11,500 square feet of space. Choose the large Reflection Ballroom for elegant banquets and receptions. Pick the Spectrum meeting room for more intimate gatherings, such as ceremonies and bridal showers. No matter the space, allow us to dazzle your audience with our award-winning, custom lighting.
Room Blocks & Wedding Website
Your aunt flies in from Chicago. Your cousins drive up from San Diego. People need places to stay, and you’re able help them out. We’re right by the airport, and easy to . Get the whole gang together at a substantial savings for everyone. Reserve a block of 10 or more sleeping rooms for out-of-town guests and each reservation gets a discounted rate. The more the merrier.
As a matrimonial bonus, we provide the bride and groom with a complimentary overnight stay both on their wedding night and one-year anniversary. Please note that this is based on room availability at the time of your wedding.
Keep everyone posted about the pending nuptials with a free, customizable wedding web page we provide. This site has its own URL address, and contains details about the hotel, room rates, photos, itineraries, etc. Guests can reserve their room right from your wedding web page.
We Work With Your Vendors
Attention to detail is what makes your wedding truly beautiful. Whether it’s the specific linens and centerpieces or custom decorations and desserts from your preferred vendors, our Catering and Event Managers ensure everything is in its perfect place.
Indian & Chinese Weddings
Our wedding specialists are masters in the tradition and beauty of Chinese, Indian and other cultural ceremonies. We create an authentic experience for you, your family and your friends, and can refer you to local caterers who will plan out your favorite ethnic meals.
Wedding Packages Four-hour open bar. The wedding cake itself. These are just two of the nearly two-dozen bonuses that are included with each wedding package from Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront. Dive into the various PDFs, below, and discover the one that’s right for you and your guests.
Packages & Menus
Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront offers wedding options to make your dream wedding come true.
CLICK HERE and complete the
WEDDING FACILITY SLIDESHOWClick Here for Wedding Facility Slideshow
Feast on Your Favorites
We’re so close to the airport, you celebrate sooner. We plan and host rehearsal dinners, anniversary celebrations, family reunions, baby and bridal showers, bar and bat mitzvahs and quinceañeras of every size. No matter your reason for getting together, you’re going to have some hungry people on your hands. With the room, the staff and the meals that make the day a huge success, we happily feed family, close friends, not so close friends, and your crazy cousin and his five kids.
Graduation will be here quicker than expected, bringing many people to town visiting for your son or daughters major lifetime event, and there is no better place to hold your graduation celebration than at the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront Hotel.
Your Space to Celebrate
Party people need room to breathe. They need space to dance and get down. Our flexible rooms can transform from one to one-thousand square feet. Use the space calculator to figure out the dimensions of your particular event. Big or small, your answer is here.
A Boutique Meeting Experience
We’re the Goldilocks of meeting spaces. Not too big. Not too small. Just right. You won’t get lost in our multiple ballrooms, boardrooms and breakout areas, but you will find innovative food menus, award-winning lighting and professional, assigned staff. Our Reflection Ballroom has inspiring views of the San Francisco Bay, and is a noise-free vantage point for watching incoming flights. For a more intimate setting, choose the Spectrum meeting room. Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront is so close to the airport, you and other attendees get together more quickly.
You didn’t get good at what you do by making bad choices. When you have a big group of people that all need a place to stay in the Bay Area, let us set you up with a room block. When everyone is in one location, you get more done. The more they stay, the more productive you become.
Save time when you plan and book your event online. Whether it's a corporate meeting or a family reunion, eEvents ensures a successful get together of any size. Price out a celebration, special occasion or just search for space for that all-day meeting in San Francisco. We have the online tools. You have the control.
CLICK HERE to Explore eEvents
Group Value Dates mean SPECIAL RATES!
Value dates mean tremendous opportunities for your next meeting. Take advantage of sensational group rates and added concessions
CLICK HERE to view our
group value date offers
Whether you're planning a reunion or special occasion, or searching for space for that all-day business meeting, we have the resources you need to make your next event a success!
BOOK EVENT GROUP NOW
using Hilton eEvents
Get all the details on meeting at the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront by submitting a request for proposal now.
CLICK HERE to fill in a RFP
MEETING FACILITY SLIDESHOWClick Here for Meeting Facility Slideshow
Always Something Happening in the Bay Area
Looking for things to do in San Francisco and all the Bay Area? Enjoy a variety of activities, such as sightseeing, shopping, museums and more.
- Bay Area Brew Festival - This event features dozens of international and domestic beers and San Francisco’s best food trucks.
- San Francisco Dine About Town - Bi-annual event featuring fine restaurants all over the city offering prix fixe lunches and dinners for special prices.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration - San Francisco honors the civil rights leader at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Yerba Buena Gardens and the 50th anniversary of his “I Have a Dream” speech.
- cSan Francisco Sketchfest - Nationally recognized comedy festival that mixes national headliners, local favorites and the best up-and-coming groups from throughout North America for a month of sketch, improv, stand-up and alternative comedy.
- oir City 11: San Francisco Film Noir Festival - Dedicated to noir philosophy, attitude and style in films, books, art and music, the festival is the largest of its kind in the U.S. and promises “ultra rare films and very special guests.”
- Golden Gate Kennel Club Dog Show - More than 2,000 dogs and 175-plus breeds vie for “Best in Show” and compete in dog agility demonstrations daily.
- Annual Zinfandel Festival (ZAP) - Zinfandel, often called America’s heritage wine, is the draw here. Savor the flavors of this authentically American varietal and experience its distinctly classic personality at four extraordinary events. More than 250 wineries participate in this food and wine tasting which draws some 10,000 wine lovers.
- Chinese New Year Parade and Celebration - The festivities ushering in the Year of the Snake include a Chinese New Year Flower Fair Miss Chinatown USA Pageant (February 16), and the Chinatown Community Street Fair. It's all built around a fantastic parade from Market and Second Street to Columbus Avenue.
- Vietnamese Tet Festival - The annual Vietnamese Lunar New Year Festival celebrates Vietnamese culture with a Tet Festival queen, food, music, colorful pageantry and plenty of firecrackers in Little Saigon. vKaiser Permanente San Francisco Half Marathon & 5K - One of the most scenic half marathons ever features a course throughout Golden Gate Park and along the Pacific Ocean with both starts and finishes together in the park.
- San Francisco Bluegrass and Old Time Festival - One of the major urban hotbeds of old-time music in the U.S., this annual festival is a gathering of more than 50 bands at dozens of venues ranging from churches to renowned clubs throughout the Bay Area.
- San Francisco Independent Film Festival - The 15th annual film festival screens the best of independent films and videos from the Bay Area and beyond.
- San Francisco Beer Week - Local craft beer legacy and culture celebrated with as many as 150 events including beer dinners, cheese and beer pairing events; meet the brewer evenings, demonstrations, music and films from Monterey to Sacramento and beyond.
- KNBR/Giants Winter Fanfest - Fans can go "behind the scenes" and tour the Giants Clubhouse and Dugout as well as participate in an array of interactive games and displays on the Promenade and Club levels. Members of the Giants team will be on hand to sign autographs, pose for photos and participate in Q&A sessions.
- Tulipmania Festival - Thousand of brilliantly colored tulips from all over the world coupled with free, guided tours.
- Chinese New Year’s Treasure Hunt - Largest and most popular treasure hunt of its kind in the United States; inventive clues and unique, little-known treasure spots draw thousands of spirited participants who return year after year for this fun-filled event.
- Noise Pop - San Francisco’s premier independent music, film and art festival is a full-scale cultural happening, which also includes gallery art shows, a music-themed film festival, an indie-designer trunk sale and educational panels.
- Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon - The 1.5 mile swim from Alcatraz, 18-mile bike ride and eight-mile run through the Golden Gate National Recreation Area with a finish at Marina Green draws some 2,000 triathletes/relay teams annually.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade - One of San Francisco's largest annual parades and one of the longest-running parades in the U.S. is celebrated with live music, dance, beverages and traditional Irish cuisine. The 162nd annual parade starts at 11:30 a.m.
- Emerald Across The Bay 12K Race - The largest run ever to cross the Golden Gate Bridge ends with a world-class post-race party at Fisherman's Wharf.
- Bouquets to Art - Annual event celebrates the beauty of flowers combined with fine art. Extravagant floral arrangements from some of California's top designers and lectures by several world-renowned floral designers.
- Macy’s Flower Show - This annual floral tribute is a spring tradition; the two-week celebration includes guest speakers and special in-store events.
- Spring Open Studios - Three of America’s most art-centric neighborhoods offer the opportunity for the general public to visit studios and purchase fine art from their makers. Visit website for specific locations and dates for SOMA, Mission District and Hunters Point.
- San Francisco Giants Opening Day - The San Francisco Giants open their season at AT&T Park.
- Cherry Blossom Festival - This annual festival is one of California’s most prominent celebrations of Asian traditions. Two consecutive weekends of performances, crafts, food, martial arts and exhibitions.
- Earth Day - International entertainers, keynote speakers, earth friendly exhibitors, eco educational workshops, interactive art installations, organic food and drink, youth empowerment activities, holistic health and leading members from various indigenous communities and much more.
- San Francisco International Film Festival (SFIFF) - The annual event is an extraordinary showcase of cinematic discovery and innovation. Since its inception in 1957, the SFIFF has hosted hundreds of prominent guests from Spike Lee to Bette Davis and presented almost 7,000 films from more than 120 countries to nearly two million filmgoers.
- San Francisco International Beer Festival - Sample more than 300 incredible beers from some of the best craft brewers in the world as well as a variety of offerings from some of San Francisco’s best restaurants. Must be 21 or over to enter.
- International Lao New Year Festival - Showcasing Lao culture, pride and heritage; admission is free.
- Opening Day on the Bay - Kick off sailing season on San Francisco Bay with a festive boat parade and the blessing of the fleet.
- How Weird Street Faire - Billed as a “street fair for the 21st century,” the event includes nine stages of music over seven city blocks; food and vendors from around the world, and educational booths.
- Yerba Buena Gardens - The Yerba Buena Gardens Festival encompasses nearly 100 artistic, cultural and community events from May through October in Yerba Buena Gardens. Events include popular and operatic music series, cultural festivals, dance performances, international music concerts, visual art exhibits, theater and spoken word performances.
- Cinco de Mayo - Bring a picnic basket and enjoy music, kid’s activities, entertainment, food, arts and crafts all day. Family-friendly, alcohol free.
- Uncorked The San Francisco Wine Festival - Enjoy tastings from a variety of Bay Area wineries and experience the ambience of the waterfront and entertainment throughout Ghirardelli Square and along Beach Street.
- Bay to Breakers - Since 1912, tens of thousands of people have gathered in San Francisco to see the world's largest footrace unfold as more than 70,000 costume-clad runners and walkers push off at 8 am.
- Carnaval - San Francisco's version of Mardi Gras, one of its largest annual public events, features exotic Carnaval dancers with a mixture of Latino, jazz, samba, Caribbean influences. Festive parade on Sunday morning draws upon a broad cultural pageantry.
- Alcatraz Challenge Swim - The 1.5 mile swim course begins near Alcatraz Island and finishes at the East Beach of Crissy Field located in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area’s Presidio Park.
- San Francisco Documentary Film Festival (DocFest) - These documentaries, while exploring fun and lighthearted subject matter, often uncover serious truths. Produced by the SF IndieFest.
- San Francisco Jazz Festival - One of San Francisco's biggest and best musical festivals features local, national and international jazz artist performances at new SFJAZZ Center.
- San Francisco Dine About Town - Bi-annual event featuring restaurants all over the city offering prix fixe lunches and dinners for special prices.
- Haight Ashbury Street Fair - Music, arts, crafts and food are the mainstay of this event celebrating the cultural history and diversity of one of San Francisco's most internationally celebrated neighborhoods – The Haight-Ashbury district.
- North Beach Festival - San Francisco's oldest street fair delights with juried arts and crafts, live entertainment, pizza toss, kids fun zone with face painting, animal blessings and other surprises. Presented by the North Beach Business Association. Validated parking is available.
- San Francisco Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K Run/Walk - Enjoy the amazing city of San Francisco by taking part in one of the world's great marathons. The USAT&F Certified course is a "best of San Francisco" tour and includes a loop over the Golden Gate Bridge. Choose from running the marathon, half marathon, progressive marathon or 5K run/walk races.
- San Francisco Cocktail Week - San Francisco’s liquid culture, cocktail heritage, bar talent and industry is toasted with a spirited, weeklong celebration held in venues, bars and restaurants throughout the Bay Area.
- Frameline 37, San Francisco International LGBT Film Festival - Legendary showcase of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender cinema screens groundbreaking documentaries, features, touching short films and cinematic classics.
- Ghirardelli Square KidsBash - Little ones are invited to bounce in a jumpy house, take a train ride, twirl in bubbles, have their faces painted and enjoy live music in this festival tailored to them.
- San Francisco Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender Pride Celebration Parade - San Francisco's annual celebration of lesbian and gay pride culminates with a festive parade from the Embarcadero to the Civic Center on June 30.
- Fourth of July Waterfront Festival - Dazzling fireworks, local bands, food, arts and crafts ignite this annual waterfront party. Fireworks begin around 9:30 p.m. Dress warmly.
- 34th America’s Cup Opening Ceremony and Louis Vuitton Cup Round Robins - The 34th America’s Cup opens on July 4 and includes up to 21 days of racing for the Louis Vuitton Round Robins through August 2. Equal course access will be granted to the Defender.
- Fillmore Street Jazz Festival - Three stages of continuous jazz performances, more than 300 artists’ booths and international food courts with some of the best food and beverages that San Francisco has to offer.
- Salsa Festival on The Fillmore - Salsa Festival on The Fillmore closes off three city blocks for free concerts and outdoor dancing. Each night will begin with a free concert and salsa lesson at the Fillmore Center Plaza.
- San Francisco Silent Film Festival - The San Francisco Silent Film Festival presents silent films accompanied by live music. This festival promotes silent film as art and historical record.
- San Francisco Jewish Film Festival - Films from American and international filmmakers showcase the diversity and vitality of Jewish culture. The festival is the first, oldest and most prestigious celebration of its kind in the world.
- The Renegade Craft Fair - The best makers of handmade goods from the Bay Area and beyond assemble for this free-to-attend marketplace for indie-craft culture featuring interactive workshops.
- J-POP Summit Festival - This pop culture-themed street fair in the heart of Japantown draws some 65,000 attendees; 2013 events include the inauguration of a full-fledged Japanese film festival (July 27-August 2). A variety of other pop-inspired attractions include fashion shows, live art performances, celebrity appearances and concerts by some of Japan’s hottest bands.
- Up Your Alley Fair - Similar to September’s Folsom Street Fair, which is the climax of Leather Pride Week, this event has a more local appeal for leatherfolk and draws some 12,000+ attendees.
- AfroSolo Arts Festival - Featuring celebrity and emerging African American artists in various performances such as theater, dance, music, spoken word and visual arts.
- Nihonmachi Street Fair - A celebration of the Asian and Pacific communities in the Bay Area, with an emphasis on the nonprofit organizations that provide vital services. Live musical and cultural performances, Asian artisans, food, information tables, exhibits, and Children's World.
- 34th America’s Cup Louis Vuitton Cup Semi-Finals and Defender Trials - Up to seven days of racing for the Louis Vuitton Cup Semi-Finals; equal course access will be granted to the Defender.
- The Giant Race - The Giant Race features a half marathon, 10K, and 5K distances that all lead through San Francisco’s historic streets and finish on the field at AT&T Park – home of the San Francisco Giants.
- Jerry Day - The Excelsior District celebrates native son and Grateful Dead leader Jerry Garcia with an outdoor concert and family fun.
- San Francisco’s Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival - This huge event in Golden Gate Park has upped the ante on music festivals going green and “leveraged San Francisco’s food, wine, technology and activism cultures, “according to Rolling Stone, “for a one-of-a-kind world-class experience.”
- Family Winemakers of California Wine Tasting - Originally a “to the trade only” event, this annual tasting has evolved into a highly anticipated event where many new, hard-to-find wines debut. These are the largest tastings of California wines in the world and a showcase for the state’s small, family-owned wineries.
- 34TH America’s Cup Louis Vuitton Cup Final - Up to seven days of racing for the Louis Vuitton Cup final; equal course access will be granted to the Defender; possible reserve day on August 31.
- Noe Valley Wine Walk - Merchants offer wine samples, finger foods and special treats; attendees who wish to sample purchase tasting wristband prior to event and receive wine glass and map with all tasting locations.
- Sausalito Art Festival - Sausalito’s yearly art festival has been showcasing stars from the contemporary art world since 1952. Browse fine art and crafts along the beautiful bay shore.
- San Francisco Shakespeare Festival - Shakespeare’s “Macbeth” is this summer’s fresh take in the fresh air of the Bard’s best at 2 p.m.; for other performance locations, visit website.
- Red Bull Youth America’s Cup - Four days of racing for the Red Bull Youth America’s Cup; Challenger and Defender course access.
- San Francisco Symphony’s Opening Night Gala - The San Francisco Symphony and Michael Tilson Thomas open the orchestra’s 102nd season with an Opening Gala Concert on September 3 at 8 p.m.
- San Francisco Fringe Festival - The annual festival is a marathon of 40-plus shows with low price tickets and a wide variety of alternative, classical, comedy, cabaret and new theater open to all performers on a non-curated basis.
- 34TH America’s Cup Finals - Finals include super yacht regatta and two races as scheduled between Defender and Challenger.
- San Francisco Opera in the Park - Enjoy this outdoor venue and free admission to an opera concert featuring arias and ensembles by the stars of the San Francisco Opera and the Opera Orchestra, beginning at 1:30 p.m.
- San Francisco Dance Film Festival - The four-day event—Dance Screen 2013 with San Francisco Dance Film Festival—will be produced in collaboration with European media arts organization International Music & Media Centre to present not only the best dance films from around the world, but also to host a public forum with professionals from the field of dance, music, filmmaking, technology/media, education and visual arts.
- Ghirardelli Square Chocolate Festival - Discover unique chocolate desserts and delicacies from Ghirardelli and beyond at this annual chocolate celebration.
- San Francisco International Dragon Boat Festival - Nearly 100 dragon boat teams and 2,500 paddlers from across North America will race the 500-meter course; festival also features entertainment and children’s activities.
- Autumn Moon Festival - This event features multicultural entertainment, traditional lion and dragon dances, arts and crafts, lantern village, moon cakes and children's activities.
- Polk Street Blues Festival - Two main stages, a merchant marketplace, arts and crafts, gourmet food booths and much more are all a part of this annual homage to San Francisco’s blues roots.
- Folsom Street Fair - The “daddy of all leather celebrations,” the Folsom Street Fair is the largest leather, alternative and fetish street fair in the world drawing some 400,000 attendees annually, dressed in leather, rubber, uniforms, drag or very little at all.
- Mill Valley Film Festival - Presented by the California Film Institute, the Mill Valley Film Festival celebrates the best in independent and world cinema; founded in 1978 it has established an impressive track record for launching new films and filmmakers.
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass - This free celebration of music in the park includes a who’s who of top entertainment.
- Castro Street Fair - Arts and crafts booths, live entertainment, dancing and music are all part of the fun at this gay-friendly street festival.
- Union Street Wine Walk - Restaurants and merchants along Union Street offer hors d’oeuvres and wine samples; attendees who wish to sample purchase tasting wristband prior to event and receive wine glass and map with all tasting locations
- Fleet Week San Francisco - Fleet Week is the Bay Area’s opportunity to honor the nation’s men and women of the Navy and marine services. Navy ship tours and air show. Reserved seating and corporate packages available.
- Litquake - A San Francisco literary festival showcases hundreds of the Bay Area’s finest writers for a week of readings, discussions, films, cross-media happenings and more.
- San Francisco Italian Heritage Parade and Festival - The city celebrates its Italian heritage with a lively parade through North Beach with food, music, entertainment and celebrities, beginning at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, Oct.13.
- Potrero Hill Festival - The Potrero Hill Festival returns with a full day of fun, food, music and community activities. There will be special activities for the kids, including a puppet show and a petting zoo.
- Treasure Island Music Festival - Internationally renowned artists gather for a spectacular two-day, outdoor concert festival featuring electronic music and indie pop, local designers, artists, food and beverage. The two festival stages are erected on Treasure Island offering amazing views of the bay and the San Francisco skyline.
- Nike Women’s Marathon - The Nike Women's Marathon with 20,000 women racing together through the streets of San Francisco to raise funds and awareness for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Fiesta on the Hill - For more than two decades this neighborhood street fair has drawn more than 15,000 people to this family-friendly event featuring pony rides, a petting zoo, pumpkin patch, local artists and live music.
- San Francisco Fall Antiques Show - The oldest continuously operating international antiques show on the West Coast. Currently celebrating its 32nd year, the show includes 70 distinguished antiques dealers from America and Europe selling a broad range of antique merchandise.
- American Indian Film Festival - the world’s oldest festival dedicated to films by and about Native Americans showcases new and exciting work.
- San Francisco Green Festival - Celebrating its 12th year, this joint project of Green America and Global Exchange brings individuals, businesses and investors together to work cooperatively on positive social and economic solutions for communities and the environment. This is one of the largest and most authentic sustainability events in the world.
- San Francisco World Music Festival - Music festival showcases the musical diversity from the Bay Area and around the globe by presenting high quality world music performances by master artists both locally and overseas, and from traditional to contemporary explorations.
- Embarcadero Center Building Lighting Ceremony - Bring the family to stroll through a holiday fair, enjoy live entertainment and witness the lighting of the Embarcadero Center’s dramatic office towers which illuminate the San Francisco skyline with 17,000 lights throughout the season.
- San Francisco Hip-Hop Dance Festival - Micaya, local teacher, choreographer and producer presents hip hop dance companies from around the world at this award-winning, multi-cultural dance festival.
- Ghirardelli Square Tree Lighting Ceremony - Ghirardelli’s magical square comes alive with colorful performers, music and a 50-foot Christmas tree lighting up the night.
- Tree Lighting Celebration at Pier 39 - Engage in fun for the whole family with interactive exhibits, holiday sing alongs and more. Pier 39's majestic tree, adorned with glistening ornaments and twinkling lights will be lit at 5:30 p.m. in the Entrance Plaza; festivities begin at noon.
- Turkey Trail Trot - This invigorating fun run or walk has become a popular Thanksgiving Day tradition.
- Union Square Tree Lighting Ceremony - The annual illumination of Macy’s Great Tree includes more than 1,500 ornaments adorning the tree.
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair - The Dickens Christmas Fair revives the tradition of an old English Victorian Christmas with theaters, a music hall, dance parties, taverns, shops, stalls, food, street vendors and period costumes.
- San Francisco Ballet Nutcracker - "Nutcracker" performed by America's oldest ballet company presents Tchaikovsky's beloved family classic every year.
- Light the Menorah - Ghirardelli Square lights a nine-foot menorah and celebrates with music and good company.
- Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl - Enjoy the color and excitement of high impact college football as two of the country's top teams clash at the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl; dates and more details will be announced in April.
- Run Wild for a Child 5K and 10K - This 10K run and 5K run/walk, where participants often dress in costumes, benefits San Francisco Firefighters Toy program.
- Noe Valley Holiday Wine Walk - Merchants offer wine samples, finger foods and special treats; attendees who wish to sample purchase tasting wristband prior to event and receive wine glass and map with all tasting locations.
- Union Street Fantasy of Lights - Costumed characters, Santa, merchant open houses and activities for children launch the holiday season along this famous street in San Francisco, 3 to 9 p.m.
- Parol Lantern Festival and Parade - Grand pageantry of more than 1,000 glowing lanterns; annual Parol celebration has become a must-see holiday event. Bay Area Filipino community gathers for the eleventh annual celebration of holiday spirit, hope, unity, and pride. It’s a family fun-filled evening of dancing lights, music, games, and prizes, 5 to 8 p.m.
- The Renegade Craft Fair - The best makers of handmade goods from the Bay Area and beyond assemble for this free-to-attend marketplace for indie-craft culture featuring interactive workshops.
Easy Access to A Fascinating Place
Clam chowder. Trolleys. Crooked streets. Foggy hilltops. San Francisco is a unique world city packed with shopping, food, sightseeing and unforgettable experiences worth exploring. Once you’ve taken care of the business side of things, stay busy checking out wondrous architecture, imaginative museums and some of the best restaurants in the entire nation.
Take the path less traveled; spend time in quaint Burlingame. Downtown shops welcome you to explore. Half Moon Bay sits just a short tour over the western hills. Be it wineries, beaches or world-renowned golf courses, it’s all within reach.
Parks and Museums
SF Museum of Modern Art
California Academy Of Sciences
Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Coyote Point Museum
Asian Art Museum of San Francisco
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco Giants
San Francisco 49ers
Beach Blanket Babylon
Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
The Fillmore Auditorium
Great American Music Hall
American Conservatory Theatre
Golden Gate Theatre
Punchline Comedy Club
BRAVA Theatre Center
Paramount's Great America
Davies Symphony Hall
War Memorial Opera House
San Francisco International Airport
Make Business Less Busy
Technology. Entrepreneurship. Finance. When you’re here, you’re smack dab between the bustling city of San Francisco, the boomtowns filling Silicon Valley and the many corporations, companies and start-ups that call the Bay Area home. Where San Francisco can be difficult for business travelers, Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront is central to it all, and next door to one of the world’s busiest airports: SFO.
Deloitte & Touche
Ernst and Young
Don’t let your message miss its mark
Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront offers audio & visual services that make your business meeting or social event a complete success. With the right mix of sight and sound, ordinary meetings are transformed—you communicate like never before.
Download the Technology Services pricing and packaging.
Ask Us Anything. Anytime. Even Right Now.
Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront
600 Airport Blvd., Burlingame, CA 94010
Tel: (650) 340-8500 | Fax: (650) 343-1546
Whether flying in from every corner of the world, or headed by car to the central Bay Area, Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront Hotel is easily accessible. Just four miles south of San Francisco International Airport, we offer scheduled complimentary transportation to all terminals, including the BART public transportation station at SFO.
Situated along the southwest shoreline of the San Francisco Bay, we’re right off Highway 101 at the Broadway/Burlingame exit (if you’re coming from the North), or the Anza Boulevard exit (if you’re headed up from the South).
Toll Free: 1 800 HILTONS
Reservation Fax: (650) 340-8500
Tel: (650) 340-8500 Ext. 2104
Sales & catering Fax:
Online Contact Form
Use our quick and easy online contact form for any questions or comments you may have.
Click Here to open contact form.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE HOTEL STAFF
From the East: Take Highway 80 West to Highway 101 South. Proceed southbound on US Highway 101. Travel past San Francisco Airport to the Broadway/Burlingame Exit. take the second right and travel over the freeway overpass to the other side of the freeway. At the first light turn right and at the next light, turn left onto Airport Blvd. The hotel is approximately one mile ahead.
From the North: Proceed southbound on US Highway 101. Travel past San Francisco Airport to the Broadway/Burlingame Exit. take the second right and travel over the freeway overpass to the other side of the freeway. At the first light turn right and at the next light, turn left onto Airport Blvd. The hotel is approximately one mile ahead.
From the South: Travel northbound on US Highway 101. Exit onto Anza Boulevard. Turn right at the traffic light onto Airport Boulevard. The hotel is approximately one quarter mile ahead on the left.
San Francisco International Airport
Exit airport 101 South towards San Jose. Take Broadway/Burlingame exit. Take 2nd right to overpass to other side of freeway. 1st light, turn right. Next light turn left onto Airport Blvd. Hotel is 1 mile.
Distance from Hotel: 4 miles
Drive Time: 10 minutes
Complimentary hotel shuttle
Metropolitan Oakland International
Start out going SOUTHWEST on AIRPORT DR toward ALAN SHEPARD WAY Turn RIGHT onto ALAN SHEPARD WAY Turn RIGHT onto JOHN GLENN DR. Turn RIGHT onto RON COWAN PKWY. Turn LEFT onto ramp Merge onto AIRPORT DR. Turn RIGHT onto DOOLITTLE DR/ CA-61 T
Distance from Hotel: 32 miles
Drive Time: 60 minutes
San Jose International Airport
Start out going Southeast on Airport Blvd. Turns Slight Left to take the CA-87 Skyport Dr. ramp towards US-101 Merge onto Guadalupe Pkwy/CA -87 N. via the ramp on the left toward US-101 N Merge onto US-101 N via exit 9B on the left towards
Distance from Hotel: 32 miles
Drive Time: 40 minutes
Explore careers at the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront Airport